Have you ever got lost in the dimensions and other measurements when buying, i.e. ceramic tiles on the webshop? How many tiles do I need for 76 m² and what are the actual shipping costs? What about cut-to-size products? We are here to tell you that there is a solution to these problems!
Every online store operator knows about shopping cart abandonment: only about 30 percent of all shopping carts ever make it to the checkout. The remaining 70% of all shopping carts get stuck somewhere between the request and the completion of the purchase.
Are you a young startup? Do you want to get into e-commerce for free? "Smartstore for Startups" is specially designed for entrepreneurs, startups and young companies that need a fast as well as scalable growth.
Industrial production is in the midst of change. Store systems like Smartstore are paving the way for “Industry 4.0”. This is demonstrated by Smartstore CEO Pavlos Tsulfaidis in a fundamental article for the trade magazine Industrie.de
One of the most important topics regarding online shops is search engine optimization (SEO), since Google's organic search is one of the main sources for traffic and therefore one of the most important. Smartstore offers different ways to make sure all the important information is available to search engines.