The modern cross-platform composable commerce solution of the ASP.NET world is Ready for cloud out of the box
To succeed in this competitive market, companies need a modern and flexible e-commerce solution that meets the challenges of the digital age. Such a solution is provided by the Smartstore Commerce Cloud in cooperation with Microsoft. It is designed specifically for the Azure Cloud to accelerate innovation and productivity.
The cloud has arrived in the midmarket and it is impossible to imagine modern companies without it.
The midmarket is going to the cloud! For modern companies, the cloud is now indispensable. Cost savings are one factor, but the cloud primarily offers completely new possibilities that were previously unattainable - exactly what companies need for optimal digital transformation.
Back in 2015, Microsoft recognized the enormous importance of the cloud for the future and competitiveness of companies. Today offers the cloud new capabilities to improve collaboration and location-independent working. In the digital future. powerful offerings in artificial intelligence, business data storage and analytics, and quantum computing will be even more more important.
With its cloud-first and mobile-first strategy, the market leader took a clear position at an early stage and has systematically and successfully brought its portfolio into the cloud, optimized and expanded it.
Smartstore Commerce Cloud on Azure
So why did we choose Microsoft Azure to run our newly developed Smartstore Commerce Cloud?
When it comes to running Smartstore, a cloud environment is often the best choice. The Microsoft Azure Cloud in particular offers numerous advantages for users.
Here are some of the main advantages:
- Flexible and automated provisioning of services and applications: The Azure Cloud enables fast and straightforward provisioning of services and applications without having to worry about hardware infrastructure. Due to the automated scaling, the cloud environment can be adapted to current requirements at any time.
- Easy management of resources and services: The Azure Cloud provides a user-friendly interface for managing Resources and Services. This allows users to quickly and easily manage and control their applications and services.
- Use the cloud environment to build, run, and manage applications: The Azure cloud is an all-in-one service that enables the development, operation, and management of applications in the cloud. This means users can build, test, and run their applications in the cloud.
- Easy integration into existing IT environments and the possibility of using hybrid concepts: The Azure Cloud offers a seamless integration into existing IT environments and enables the use of hybrid concepts. This enables enterprises to seamlessly integrate their applications and services seamlessly into their existing IT infrastructure.
- Providing highly scalable hardware resources:The Azure Cloud provides a highly scalable infrastructure that enables Enterprises to scale their applications and services quickly and easily. This allows companies to quickly respond to respond to changes in demand and adjust resources accordingly.
- Fast response to peak loads possible: Automated scaling enables the Azure Cloud to respond quickly to peak loads. As a result, applications and services remain stable and responsive even when demand suddenly spikes.
- Operating in reliable data centers worldwide:The Azure Cloud operates professional data centers around the world. This allows companies to run their applications and services in the cloud without having to worry about operating and maintaining their own servers.
- High availability of the overall system: The Azure Cloud offers high availability of the overall system. This means that be sure that their applications and services are always available and that downtime is minimized.
The Microsoft Azure Cloud offers numerous advantages to companies that want to run Smartstore in the cloud. Thanks to automated scaling, high availability and seamless integration into existing IT environments, applications and services can be operated quickly and easily in the cloud and companies can benefit from the advantages of a modern cloud environment. But these are not the only advantages that make operating Smartstore in the cloud attractive and make an in-house data center unnecessary. For us, as e-commerce pioneers since our inception in the 2000s, the most important reason why we chose to develop based on Microsoft technologies was our enthusiasm for Microsoft Visual Studio. It is the ultimate tool for increasing productivity and customizing the workflows you want.
To be clear, Smartstore was developed in the C# language and thus in Microsoft ASP.NET Core, which in combination with Visual Studio and supporting tools such as GitHub as well as the possibilities of Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Services offers almost unlimited possibilities.
The unique trio of Smartstore, Visual Studio and Azure's inexhaustible cloud computing services offers businesses almost limitless possibilities. With Smartstore, you get a robust and reliable e-commerce solution tailored specifically to the needs of B2B, D2C or B2C businesses. Combined with Visual Studio, one of the most powerful development tools on the market, you can customise and extend your e-commerce platform with just a few clicks. Azure cloud computing services give you a scalable and reliable infrastructure. Together, it's a trio that's the perfect choice for businesses looking for a flexible, powerful and future-proof e-commerce solution in the cloud.
Composable Commerce with Smartstore
Now let's talk about what Smartstore, as a cross-platform composable commerce solution, can do for your business. The Smartstore Commerce Cloud is a cross-platform, fast and open source open-source, next-generation DXP enterprise composable commerce platform unveiled in November 2022. It was designed specifically for businesses that want to succeed in the digital world.
But what exactly is Composable Commerce and why is it important for modern e-commerce?
Composable Commerce is an innovative architecture that combines the benefits of microservices, headless commerce and API-first approaches to create an agile and scalable e-commerce solution. The platform focuses on flexibility and modularity, making it ideal for businesses looking for an e-commerce solution that can be easily customized to meet their unique needs. Through the use of microservices, functions can be granularly partitioned, independently developed, shared or scaled. Headless commerce enables the separation of front-end and back-end, making the platform more flexible in how content is presented. API-first approaches ensure that all functions can be addressed and used via open APIs.
*Microsoft Azure offers a comprehensive set of more than 200 cloud products and services that enable businesses to build new solutions, address challenges and shape the future. With the tools and frameworks provided by Microsoft, users have the freedom to build, run and manage applications across on-premises and edge clouds.
Do you have any further questions about the topic of cloud? Call us or send us an e-mail. We will be happy to advise you personally!
Your Smartstore Team